LegacyGT.com

New Euro Spec B Tourer.

[quote name='RobY']NA engines have limited modability... Whereas the Turbo 4 can easily be made to make 400+ HP with a turbo swap.[/QUOTE] Not everyone wants to mod the engine and do you really think that engine will last as long?

Thanks for the comments :) There's no average speed that I have found, yet. ;) The brakes are not that inspiring, but I will stick some braided hoses, dot 5.1 and change the pads for ds2500's when required. I never thought I would be able to replace my old STi, but the Spec B is just such an awesome bit of kit, especially for the money. I'm gonna take the resonator out so that the flat 6 is a bit more vocal, without ruining the refinement of the car. For me the only bad points so far have been the center console still creaks, just like my previous Legacy and the stock radio, particuarly as it's not mp3 compatible.

[quote name='Bob N']Not everyone wants to mod the engine and do you really think that engine will last as long?[/QUOTE] Careful there, Bob...people are going to think that you're me. :lol: That Spec B Tourer is verrry nice. I would have bought one in an instant had it been available here, even over the 2.5T-equipped GT. Kevin

Archived