LegacyGT.com

Tinting a Pearl White Legacy, what % to get?

goBlue

What % tint to get on a white Legacy?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What % tint to get on a white Legacy?

• 20% all around
    • 35% all around
    • other (please specify in post)

The Silver on the right is my fiancees and the white on the left is my 08. we both have 35% all around. I got the tint done on the front window. i dont know how long it is tho.

nice choice! now your car looks exactly like mine...2.5i with 35% window tint all around. except mine's an 07 yours is an 08, i'm in michigan and you're in NY. :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ what symbol are you referring to? you mean removing the rear badges? i'm personally not a big fan of it (because you can't put them back if you ever need to sell your car) but if you like it, go for it, it's your car! which color are you thinking about to paint your calipers? pink? haha, post pics when you're done.

^ what symbol are you referring to? you mean removing the rear badges? i'm personally not a big fan of it (because you can't put them back if you ever need to sell your car) but if you like it, go for it, it's your car! which color are you thinking about to paint your calipers? pink? haha, post pics when you're done.

I was going to do it pink. but thats to girly. If you look at my plate holder ita a baby blue with a pearl look to it. That what i want to do my calipers. i want to take my subaru badge and paint the inside the same color as my calipers and plate holder.

Why can't you put them back on?

Why can't you put them back on?

technically you can but it won't be easy because i think both "Legacy" and "Subaru" on the back are glued on there with individual letters (i could be wrong but i'm lazy to go to my garage to look now). either way, i wouldn't consider debadging unless i was going all out. like i said, i prefer the sleeper look. :lol:

I was going to do it pink. but thats to girly. If you look at my plate holder ita a baby blue with a pearl look to it. That what i want to do my calipers. i want to take my subaru badge and paint the inside the same color as my calipers and plate holder.

baby blue is still girly but you're a girl so that should be fine. that sounds like quite a lot of work for some minor cosmetic mods but if you don't mind the work, i think it'll turn out pretty sweet! keep us posted. ;)

Archived