LegacyGT.com

Tires... anyone got some stockies?

jsalicru

Someone was supposed to hook it up but I haven't heard from them.

Anyone got some stockies that they want to get rid of?

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Someone was supposed to hook it up but I haven't heard from them.

Anyone got some stockies that they want to get rid of?

you need rims and tires or just tires?

car for sale. PM me!

Just tires... getting low on my Azenis and since I frankly don't care about performance all that much.. stockies would work fine.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

you got PM.. cause I want tires only, not wheels. My car is stock except for sways now :(

J - there's got to be some decent rubber you can buy at Discount Tires for around $100 smackers each. why go back to dreaded stockers for the same price?

lol, because between my GSX-R switching to Pilot Powers (~$350 for the swap) and the LGT needing tires in the next 2-3k... that's bad enough already. I've thought about getting a smokin deal (that I know I can get) on RS-2s in 225.. but frankly, I really don't care about performance anymore.. I've even been contemplating selling the sways too lately.

A lot of Memorial Day sales going on right now. Got some Falken Zieks for my wife's Passat the other day from Evans Tires. Tires were only $70/each mounted and balanced, and the 4th tire was free. We're talking smaller tires though....

And they threw in a Papa Johns pizza. I'm a sucker for pizza.

Yeah, I kinda don't want to go with Falkens due to noise.. Although in reality, they can't be too much noisier than the RT-615s I run now LOL..

Maybe some 512s again... there was a place that I got a SMOKIN deal on some for my Civic Si last year.

Archived