LegacyGT.com

Ok guys, help a brotha out! (Stock wheels/brakes)

Kaos22B

Alright guys, I'm in need of stock LGT wheels (tires not necessary, just an added plus I guess) I can pay cash, or trade the following:

Silver Brembo GT Kit (2piece rotors, cross drilled, etc)

EcuTek retune for your ecu.

SE37K 17x7.5 Volks, Silver. MINT! Like, spanking new guys, they barely have any miles on them. They have 215/45/17 Khumhos on them.

Note: Obviously the conditions of the trade can vary depending on your items conditions and what you want to trade, so there may be cash going either way in addition.

Let me know, this deal will pass soon.

Contact Henry (doctorchu). He currently has '05 stockers on his '07.

Thank you, I will contact him.

if merv passes on the brake kit im all in, i have brand new brakes on my car, only has 2000 miles on it!!! ill keep in touch with merv and you

Sounds good, his wifey-to-be may chop his nuts off with the idea of even bigger brakes, so you may get lucky!:lol: With such low miles on your stockers I'd give you a good deal if you got 'em.

dammit still want those brakes.. LOL do i dare ask how many arms and legs the SE37's are with trade? oh man

The SE37Ks are actually being let go for ridiculously cheap... PM me if SERIOUS, and please let me know the condition of your wheels/tires! :)

pics?

i have 4 barely used 05 wheels/tires sitting in my garage from my 05 that i crashed that was rolling SSR comps. i am definitely loooking to get rid of them for space and if i can get some good wheels for trade i am all about it.

pm me if you want. but i want pics

Here's some pics, the one with the rotor alone I JUST took 5sec ago, you can see it's immaculate (all 4 alike), I just threw the rotor on to see it (as you can tell the brake kit going on the track car is brand spankin' new, mmmm huge clean rotors!)

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/992135_8bm6r/random%20005.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/1012415_hzaav/whee2l.JPG

Ok guys stock brakes have been obtained and put on the car

The brembos will be cleaned up, and I'll post pics tomorrow.

They'll be boxed up and ready to go for a straight sale, or a trade +cash for stock wheels (all 4 in working condition please).

Thanks

PS, STOCK BRAKES SUCK!

OMG :(

If you still have those wheels I have 4 flawless 05 wheels with stock tires. 41k on the stock tires but with the regular rotations and pressure checks you could get another 20k out of them. PM me a price, i'm Orange County area.

Archived