LegacyGT.com

2007 Legacy GT Difference!

few more things...

1. weight.

3365lbs. = '05 LGT limited

3415lbs. = '07 LGT limited

I'm not positive, but I don't think those weights are accurate.

The 07 LGT is near 3600 pounds and I think your 05 LGT weight is for a non-limited. I could be very wrong though.

The 07 LGT is near 3600 pounds and I think your 05 LGT weight is for a non-limited. I could be very wrong though.

Those numbers are directly from Subaru website. Look them up yourself.

Of course options will change the weights. Add weight for Limited edition (sunroof), and automatic transmission.

2007 LGT Wagon Limted with automatic transmission is listed as 3530 lbs. That should be the heaviest variant since the wagon adds weight, Limited adds sunroof and leather, and automatic transmission.

http://www.subaru.com/shop/specifications.jsp?model=LEGACY&trim=25_GT_LIMITED_WAGON&category=DIMENSIONS

So, if you have a reference source for your 3600 lbs, please let us know.

The air filter is different. I bought a K&N drop in for "05-07" models and it didn't fit. The filter is too big for the box. Looks like the filter companies just assumed it would be the same instead of actually verifying it.

exactly...it was more rectangular much like a widescreen tv. the rugualr was more square and still smaller.

according to the subaru pamphlet the gt 5eat is 3485lbs. stick is lighter.

the only problem i know of about fram is that there were stories of the oil filters disintegrating during operation. I know of no other problems with fram though.

heard the same thing. also heard that mobile 1 is over hyped.

Archived