LegacyGT.com

A wierd thing happened to me last night.

Suby101

Just out of curiosity has anyone else here been followed or chased on their LGT? Some asshole on a Honda Civic with Persian Pride sticker on the rear windshield (Green Civic With Ugly Yellow Jedi Starwars looking bumper in the rear and a fart can) started messing with me. I passed him and he started tailgating me. I sped up a little and he started chasing me. Came to a stop sign and the passenger runs out with a bat towards me. I launched and started running, I was getting away but everytime I would hide he would end up finding me. I was confused at what was happening and the asshole tried to ram me 3 times. So I just got on the freeway and floored it and got away right away.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I cursed with all the shit happening to me lol.

Also I would like a few tips on what to do next time this happens, should I pull out my bat the next time and fight or call the cops or just ditch him?

I don't want to get myself in trouble for that lol.

But I think reporting them to the cops would be a good idea I guess.

I'm just nervous because if they end up finding my house and screwing up my car that would suck.

Ha, scary. Yeah, I'd definitely report it to the cops.

Once I got stuck behind a minivan making a left hand turn. I got pretty close to his bumper because I wanted to make the light. After we made the turn he stopped the van and 3 guys poured out and started running over to my vehicle at the time (a Chevy Astro van). That POS van never moved so quickly in it's life. If it hadn't been AWD I probably would have left a patch. :)

I didnt think of AWD at that time, Although im sure if I would find a place to get offroad I would deffinatly get away, cmon a old civic wouldn't be able to keep up off road would it? lol

make sure (i dunno how) that he didn't memorize your plate. i'm sure that POS civic can't hide. how many of those coulde there be in Cali? ha
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

make sure (i dunno how) that he didn't memorize your plate. i'm sure that POS civic can't hide. how many of those coulde there be in Cali? ha

Nope he didn't, at the moment I have dealer plates since I just got my car a little while ago. I should have got his plates though, I was too worried for my car not to get messed up by the bat he had or by him ramming me. They might have been drunk but I doubt it, if they were they would not be able to stick up to me as well as they did, and as ugly as that civic looked, he must have had a B18 swap in there, the V-Tec was extremely loud and his acceleration was much better then that of the regular D16 civics.

That's scary. Where were you at and what time? What color was the Civic? Did it actually say "Persian Pride" in the back?

I'll keep my eyes open for these f*ckers!

I was taking my friend home, it was right of I-80 Auburn Exit about 10:45PM. His car was like green and he had a yellow star wars looking rear bumper. And yes it said "Persian Pride" on the rear windshield. I hope it wasn't some kind of a gang cuz it would be easy for them to find me. I'm like the only one with a red LGT in sac. Never seen any other LGT's.

That sucks!

Next time, drive directly to your local police department.

That's what I did as soon as I got on the freeway, the Police Department was an exit away on I-80 Madison Exit. I guess they knew where I was heading so they took another exit and left. Either way I would have gotten away on the freeway. By the time that civic would reach 80 I would be hitting 130+

While having a gun is the car can get you out of a lot of trouble, it also opens up a can of worms. Plus you live in Sac County. No chance in hell you will get a CCW permit. All the surrounding counties will issue though.

When someone tailgates, I just use my trusty windshield wiper spray.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I hate cities. I worry everytime I have to head down the hill. I stick to well traveled routes, especially after dark. We just don't have that type of problem up where I live.

Scotty is right about the cops, they love to go after gang bangers. Tell them where you are and that a riced out Honda with "Persian Pride" is dogging you, they will tell you where to lead them to for a little get together.

Glad you got out of it OK

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Hey thanks alot everyone you guys gave me alot of ideas and tips, very thankful.

I like the idea of spraying their window with a Sticky Surface remover, I have a can of that stuff and it sprays an easy 15-25 feet! Also that stuff will not be removed by your windshield wipers, turn them on and you have 0 visibility!

Thanks again!

I remember one time calling 911 on 5 south to report a possible drunken driver. It was busy and I was put on hold and I followed him all the way back to his neighborhood.

Yea, just get yourself a gun. Move up to placer county if you can and grab a permit. I'm thinking about moving over to Yolo because its too hard to get a CCW here in sac. Insert standard "dont' get one if you're not going to be safe and responsible" here.

We should have a shooting range get together sometime. I only have one, but you guys can rent.

• 2 weeks later...
We should have a shooting range get together sometime. I only have one, but you guys can rent.

i posted a feeler thread about this on i-club sac forums, got a moderate responce. a friend of mine works at Gun Room in EG, plan was to try to get one whole range to ourselves (they have 2 indoor ranges, 12 lanes per room). plan was to get one of their instructors out for the whole time just to do instruction on an as-wanted basis. figured we could do like 12 to 6 and then do dinner someplace like texas roadhouse.

if i get mroe interest on I-C boards / here, ill plan it and cross post

downsides: no high velocity weapons, so pistols and shottys only for the most part, and its in EG.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Archived