LegacyGT.com

Need help in Long Island....

Calypsooofast

hey guys ive been checking out your site for a few months now b/c i have been interested in buying an 07' 2.5GT and need a little help.....

ive been to a few dealers on long island such as port subaru in roslyn, gregoris subaru iin valley stream where i live, and also one on sunrise in seaford i think. they all are pretty pricey though. all pretty much over 30k i was like:eek: but idk if its the package i want or what. i want the 7AJ package (black auto with navigation,spoiler etc) but i was wondering if anyone had anydealers in the area that can get me a better price;) ?.

....thanks guys and some of u guys really have nice rides:)

hey guys ive been checking out your site here for a few months now cause i am interested in buying an 07' 2.5GT. btw some of you have SICK looking legacy's....anyway i have been to Port subaru in Roslyn, gregoris subaru in Valley stream where i live, and one on sunrise which was no help (around seaford area) but anyway all the dealers pretty much gave me prices in excess of 30k and i was like:eek:

...im not sure if its b/c i want the package with navi and auto trans or wha but do any of u know a dealer where i can get a decent price on this car:confused: ? got cash in hand! any help would be appretiated...

btw...kick ass site:icon_cool

go to Metric Subaru in Huntington....they will help you...

Speak to Mike or Vinny

but you are going to have to go for an 08 because the 07's are practically gone

Grand Prix Subaru in Hicksville has a brand new 2006 GT in red fully loaded for $23k

Hey, I recommend Metric, talk to John, tell him Mickey sent you. Best you'll get is a few hundred above invoice, he'll show you the invoice price too. All said and done it will be around $32000 after tax, no way around it, an auto w/ navi is about $29000 at invoice. You're going to want to check the subaru website for cash back incentives or low apr too to help you out.

It would also help if you had someone that works for Chase bank. Then all they would need is a form from Chase and you get the car at invoice no questions asked.

ok i think looking outta state might be the next step......idk i really dont want to look for other cars i kinda had my mind set but over 30k is a little to steep for me....i will try out whatever i can though..guess we will se

keep the tips coming

ps....NYsfinest....check pms;)

Archived