LegacyGT.com

quick question

[quote name='BoxerGT2.5']Still cool to say you smoked a supra....just don't get too much into detail. :D[/QUOTE] naw, t'wasn't me. i was just poking around the ion redline forums, and one of the members was making a big deal about beating a supra. at first, i was rasing the bs flag. but the more i dug around, it came to light that it was indeed an 87 n/a supra. i thought to myself 'wow...this is a big deal, how?' so i figure i'd pose ze question.

[quote name='BoxerGT2.5']Still cool to say you smoked a supra....just don't get too much into detail. :D[/QUOTE] I was going to say the same thing. just say i smoked a supra, and stop at that or say your not sure. now i wanna find a supra and see what i can do against one, any model.

[quote name='ih8vtec13']I was going to say the same thing. just say i smoked a supra, and stop at that or say your not sure. now i wanna find a supra and see what i can do against one, any model.[/QUOTE] well...its that or i blow something off like running my porsche wrx through someone's house while blowing through a neighborhood...mwahahahaha...

I'm just pulling these figures off the top of my head, but I think the late 80's Supra Turbo ran a mid-to-low 15-second 1/4 mile. 0-60 around 7 flat. The N/A Supra would be a mid-16 second car at best, 0-60 around 8.5 to 9 seconds. The Ion should be able to beat the 80's turbo model, so bragging about beating a N/A would be pretty lame. Besides, how well is a 17 year old Supra going to run anyway?

Archived