LegacyGT.com

My budget exhaust...now with crappy sound clips!

Sorry gang, if this isn't too exciting.

I had tried the world famous Hogzawst and even did my own version with cut gaskets. It just wasn't satisfiying. I recently purchased a set of magnaflows from Legacy05. I am now in LGT heaven. Now for all of you exhaust system snobs this might seem lame, but for all of us who can't swing the big ticket system...it is mellow...it is sweet...it growls. I am flippin happy. It is flippin sweet. :spin: :spin: :spin:

see my pics tomorrow...listen to my noise now...drool over my pipes :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oDPimytH2w]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Congrats! Did a certain someone help you with the install or did you just go to a muffler shop?

I ended up taking it to the local Midas shop..they bent the pipes and did the welding for me. Fit is almost perfect, it does not stick out too far at all but the right muffler looks a hair rotated, I will play around with the hangers tonight and try to get it perfect. Other than that it is a perfect "bolt on" set now.

Here is a crappy pic. The tips are the same size as stock..just with a nice rolled lip.

b930494e9c58.jpg.85886244f501f54a961f651a3c175d84.jpg

Archived