LegacyGT.com

Question about JDM exhausts for Legacy GT...

zennoodle

yes, the exhaust will be tucked in. The best way to remedy that, is to order the JDM bumper along with the exhaust.;)

I need to know where to buy the money plant so I can over fertilize that thing so dollar bills will fall on the ground. :lol: Guess I will need to find a USDM company... Just don't like the Megan Racing one. yuck.

Why go jdm when you have a bunch of nice usdm ones here?

just wondering if there's something that i need to know..

Because the Megan one looks like pencils sticking out of the backend. The Stromung one can't fit in the cutouts. I wanted quad exhaust but I think it won't be happening any time soon.

Because the Megan one looks like pencils sticking out of the backend. The Stromung one can't fit in the cutouts. I wanted quad exhaust but I think it won't be happening any time soon.

You should check out the thread titled "tucked in megan exhaust". Once this "mod" is done, the Megan Racing exhaust looks like that STi exhaust you posted. I actually have the JDM rear bumper and there is no way I'm paying for a JDM exhaust. I'll mod a MR one first and save myself a grand.

It will be slightly tucked, but not to bad. I have a JDM exhaust on my car now and it is tucked a little. My JDM rear bumper will be here tomorrow so that solves the problem for me. I would get a JDM rear bumper with it, or the JDM wagon length exhaust.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Archived