LegacyGT.com

N/A boys and girls please watch

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/9a/bb/b1b2_2.JPG

http://tinyurl.com/3cenxs <<<< Sound clip

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-WRX-SVX-Legacy-Turbo-Simulator-94-98-00-02-04-06_W0QQitemZ130104460621QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats why they have this kind of stuff. I like my motor too much to do crap like that anyways. If i wanted to go fast i would have bought something different.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

the point is thats not a 4G63 engine. this is what happens when a N/A motor is given forced induction.

Way to assume that everyone has turbo envy :rolleyes:. There are some motors out there that do just fine when given forced induction, there are some that dont't. I personally would have just bought a GT if I wanted a turbo daily driver, and have no intention of doing so to my 2.5i.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Sometimes i think the turbo guys are compenstating for something. There are a heck of alot better cars out there than a legacy gt.

I owned a factory turbo car before the Subie and I know why I bought it lol. I was a girl compensating for the fact that I thought I had something to prove since I was a girl. I have grown up a bunch since then and now I have a nice, reliable, comfy car that sounds good, and looks good, which is fine for me.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

There are quite a few people on here that buy the n/a and look for hp increase. Although, there are also some that just mind their own business on here and irregularly interact. I'm with the LGT guys though, that if you are going to get an n/a, don't ask for engine upgrades.

I think the car has a very sleek grown up look to it. I'm not looking for performance, just a nice reliable car, that looks nice. Why else would I sell my 06 Eclipse for this? It may not have as much torque, but its a hell of a lot better ride than the Mitsu.

I'm with the LGT guys though, that if you are going to get an n/a, don't ask for engine upgrades. I think the car has a very sleek grown up look to it. I'm not looking for performance, just a nice reliable car, that looks nice.

I completely agree, I just wanted to make it look a little better and sound like a Subie is supposed to sound. I dont want to have a bajillion HP if I did I sure wouldn't be driving what I am. :wub:

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Since somebody mentioned about Eclipse, I test drove one last week and the interior is so narrow. Also, the postion between gears and gears are so vague I couldn't even put it into the right gear.

Totally disappointed. Just Good looking, no doubt@@@

Archived