LegacyGT.com

vtec?

KLackey

Ok...I've got nothing better to do.

I can make it a bit shorter too.

Basically...the car broke when I was still back in Kansas City. I was going to pull the motor and swap in a new one but I didn't have a lot of cash so it sat a bit before I began.

I sold the old wheels I had on it (Rota Circuit 8's) and the friend I sold them too hooked me up with the steelies.

I had planned on selling the car when it got running again but I kept getting lowballed to shit so I kept it.

I just picked up those Gram Light's a couple weeks ago and only two had tires already and one that didn't had pretty nasty finish. While searching for a replacement or a cheap place to refinish it I got a really bad flat on the 710 coming back from Formula D. I didn't have a spare so I had to call my girlfriend to bring my one of the Gram Lights just to get home.

Got home and decided I didn't want to waste money on a new tire for the steelie so I just put the other Gram Light on the front and decided to keep it like that for now since I hardly drive it.

Still working on finding that wheel....as soon as I do I'll get the tires and have all four on.

Yay.

^^^ Ahh, right on. I remember you posting up much of that story, minus the post-FD events.

Did you ever find a decent place to get your wheel refinished? I'm probably going to fix the curbage on one of my Volks if I can find a good place out there.

-Mike

There is a place that's decent but they want 180 to redo the one and if I can find a place that still has on in stock I can get it new for a little more than that.

So I'm holding out in hopes of that but I might just end up taking it back there.

Archived