LegacyGT.com

My GT got her first bra!

GoSix

Yes, my GT is now a woman with her new bra (though it is transparent which does not leave much to the imagination :lol: ). I had it done via the dealership so I could use the Subaru bucks that I got when I purchased the car. Of course they just send it to a detailer shop. The "deluxe" package included mirrors and the entire front, except the headlights. Came to $297 plus tax (includes whatever the dealership markup was). They put on a Llumar film (3M brand). I've now had it 4 days, and I worked out some of the larger creases on the edges of the bra using alcohol/water, a squeegee and a hair drier. The other creases are supposed to work themselves out over time. I'm getting the headlights done in 2 weeks with a much thicker film (I believe it is 2mm) for $70. I'm glad I'm getting this done before my GT's maiden ROAD TRIP on December 4. Nonetheless, I'm very happy that I got it. I'm going to use the remaining $200 in Scoobie bucks to buy the Cobb short shifter, bushings, and a momo knob from [url="http://www.hotsubaru.com"]www.hotsubaru.com[/url].
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Good idea. I did just take some pix, though, and they didn't come out too well. Probably because it is getting dark and I needed to use the flash. I'll put those pix up when the hard drive finished defragmenting, and I'll try to take some more pix when it's brighter.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I tried to take the pix as best I could with the given light...

- One shows an example of the 3 "defects" I have at the edge of the bra. I worked them out a little, and they should go away over the next 30 days.

- Another shows that you really can't see it from a distance.

- Another shows that you can kinda (yes, I know kinda isn't a word...eat me!) see it.

- Another shows what it looks like up close.

2007653712_closeupright.jpg.76ab91fc8633c431348ffc11a4a2973b.jpg

474834210_defectleft.jpg.9c6e3e268b4d9d5d28103ecdd1129447.jpg

138059328_frontcantseeit.jpg.e03e68c1114dcfef9eded6a6b5259e62.jpg

961300335_hoodcantseeit.jpg.dcd4215a884b3ee59786a08c8306ad28.jpg

Archived