LegacyGT.com

Southeast PA meet - 4/29/07 Red Robin in Exton PA.

Murray

thats right, after a season off, its finally back! and its going to be at the most popular location these EOMM's have ever been at, the Red Robin in Exton, PA. for those not familiar, the "End of the Month Meet" was always held on the last sunday of the month, somewhere in the West Chester PA area, give or take a few miles. Every month we would meed up at a different location from the prior month, hang out, oogle over each others cars, parts, life stories, etc.. then go in and have some food/drinks and talk some more, sometimes leading into new events to plan, parts to be sold, installs done, etc...

Where: Exton PA Red Robin.

600 West Uwchlan Ave.

Exton, PA 19341. 2 minutes south of the Turnpike, at the intersection of Rt 100 and 113.

When: April 29, 2007, 1pm. we will be there for a while im sure, so even if you cant make it out right away, dont assume you missed it, we will be hanging out for a while if the weather stays nice.

it finally looks like winter is over, so put on your summer rims and other bits you've been holding off on installing untill the super-long winter was over and come show it off, since the EOMM's have been dead since late 2006.

Who's Going:

Murray - 2000 RS sedan (had to sell my 05 LGT :( )

AbbySTI - 04 STI

Gringo Gomez - 03 WRX

Saab90089 - 89 Saab 900 turbo

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Now that I have your attention, will someone please post a list of those who attended this meet/show (or just chime in if you went). I want to put together a list of those who are actually interetsed in going to shows and such.

This would be a great way to coordinate our efforts and IMO it would drum up interest. As opposed to everyone wondering who might go and just saying "Ahhhh, I don't know if I feel like it"....... That's not a good excuse.......we should get together, show a little force, trade ideas, and have some fun.

I mean...... if you're really into this type of thing, why not spend a couple of hours a month showin' off the Legalicious, scopin' "the others", and helpin' each other out with what-not?

I know I'm in. ;)

Post it up people!!!

there may be one at trhe end of May, im not sure yet, as i have alot of plans this month. i'll look over my schedule and post it up early this month if im hosting another meet. only once have i had anyone from LGT.com make it out to a meet..:lol: Nasioc and clubwrx both have a decent following though, so perhaps this month you all will see "what its all about".

FYI, "last" month you didnt miss anything...there were 4 cars, 2 of which were mine :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
there may be one at trhe end of May, im not sure yet, as i have alot of plans this month. i'll look over my schedule and post it up early this month if im hosting another meet. only once have i had anyone from LGT.com make it out to a meet..:lol: Nasioc and clubwrx both have a decent following though, so perhaps this month you all will see "what its all about".

FYI, "last" month you didnt miss anything...there were 4 cars, 2 of which were mine :lol:

Im home now so I could more than likely make it out.

Archived