LegacyGT.com

winter replacments

fbi012

okay for those who live in canada know how cold it is and how nasty the winter is! I need to know which would be the best washer fluid? is the one at petro canada good or I can find better? Also I was wondering if I should replace the wiper blades into winter ones, did anyone try them? also does anyone know which size we're supposed to use? I read a range of numbers from 20 to 26 on the blades but Im not sure what that number represents, does anyone have a clue? thanx

In my experience any of the blue washer fluid works well - none better than the others. I have always put winter blades on - much better for marginal and freezing conditions. My local dealer has Bosch winter blades and they come in different lengths. The number is length in inches.

[size=2]If you have the pleasure of driving in Canadian winters than it is definitely a wise investment to use winter wiper plades. I've finally made it a habit to install a new set at about this time each year and am always suprised at how much better the new set is than the set that I remove. Personally, I prefer the Canadian Tire teflon washer fluid to the stuff sold at gas stations. It doesn't seem to streak or mist over until it gets really, really ,really cold![/size]

Archived