LegacyGT.com

Faces

crazyjay1089

Guest Gitster
Randy, Dover, NH, single white male, 26, athletic build, likes long walks on the beach and holding hands.

Randy, you have 4 heads.

Guest Gitster
Am I correct in saying in that sushi picture it goes Heights, Randy, Red Beast, Dude in front, from back to front of course?

Guest Gitster

How come COxx isnt in that picture, i thought you guys were like this "trys to jam finger on one hand into sphincter like hole made by other hand"

:lol:

Guest Gitster
Hahaha i know that feeling. Youre all happy drunk when you wake up for a couple hours, then the hangover starts in and you want to off yourself, Just about every weekend.

:lol: That hungover pvssy left before we went to get food.

He was so drunk and hungover, you got a contact buzz just by standing next to him :spin:

no, you guys left to eat. Otherwise I woulda stayed & hung out. There was no way I was gonna be able to handle eatin sushi though.

Ok Heights, cmon, I didnt stink like booze that bad did I?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Nah..just bustin balls :lol:

Though you let off that burp that cleared the circle of us :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, that surprised even me :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived