LegacyGT.com

A few questions

JonLGT

Actually I am looking to trade my 05 WRX in for a Legacy, I have always liked them and planned on getting one later on down the road. As much as I enjoy my Impreza, it has quite a bit of miles on it and I think it is time to move on. Before I start saving parts, I have a few questions:

Is it possible to install a double din Sterio/dvd player in these? As I plan on getting a manual, I have noticed the option for nav is not available. I do plan on keeping my double din for my legacy if it is possible. If anyone has done this before or seen it, please post a picture.

Also I have a set of Volk GT-Vs that I plan on transferring. What is the legacy bolt patter and offset for stock wheels.

Actually I am looking to trade my 05 WRX in for a Legacy, I have always liked them and planned on getting one later on down the road. As much as I enjoy my Impreza, it has quite a bit of miles on it and I think it is time to move on. Before I start saving parts, I have a few questions:

Is it possible to install a double din Sterio/dvd player in these? As I plan on getting a manual, I have noticed the option for nav is not available. I do plan on keeping my double din for my legacy if it is possible. If anyone has done this before or seen it, please post a picture.

Also I have a set of Volk GT-Vs that I plan on transferring. What is the legacy bolt patter and offset for stock wheels.

No it is not possible to just put in a double DIN anything, as the centre console of the legacy doesn't use a DIN format, it's all sorts of crazy shapes.

Is there any way to relocate the information bar to the ash tray, and get the nav trim to put a screen in, and then install a DVD player somewhere else in the car? Is there any way to add audio in RCAs to the factory sterio? or AT LEAST a audio in headphone jack for an Ipod or somehting.

Archived