LegacyGT.com

Subie Dealer Check

xjoecool85x

Hey guys,

I went to the Subaru Dealership a week ago. The reason was that I found my brakes in my 2005 LGT spongy. It feels like I have to put my foot to the brake pedal near the floor. So I took it to Subaru place to have them check it out and also that weird humming noise that was created from perhaps my tires or something else when I turn my car's wheel left or right either way it still hums. So the verdict comes out and they said my brakes are fine in my car they are just made like that:confused: And for that hum they said it's not my new Conti Extreme Contact Tires but from my rotors when the turn. I guess I find it odd but all in likely my brakes still feel spongy after the check so I'm trying to figure out if i need to replace the pads or new brake lines or just a brand spanking new system. What's ur ideas on this guys? Hopefully some other LGT's have the same spongy brake pedal feel.

I have a question on those air bleeding instructions...where are they from? Some of the syntax seems a little off ("Fulfill the reservoir tank of the master cylinder with brake fluid" Fulfill?). Are these instructions absolutly reliable? (or at least as reliable as anything that comes off of t3h 1n73rw3bs?

Archived