LegacyGT.com

AVO rear sway bar and end link.

Okay guys,

I did my home work by searching alot of RSB,endlink,blah,blah...I used the Search button :lol: I dont want you guys jump right at me by saying..."idiot, did you use the Search button or "Search is your best freind" :rolleyes:

Anyways, Im debating on IPD or AVO rsb w/end link. Can the RSB for Legacy fit on my 2007 OB? And, I dont want to use the stock end link, cuz the IPD or AVO RSB is little thicker than the stock one. Anyways, thats was my question of the day.

thanks ya.

ken

I know people have done the IPD on the Outback so I don't see why the AVO wouldn't fit.

PM Rallitek or ask on the Rallitek vendor thread. :)

As far as endlinks go, you really would be fine using the stock endlinks (particularly if you go with the IPD).

What about the Cobb Rear Sway bar - I thought I had read it worked on the outback's despite their brochure saying will not fix OXT. Seems like a gal from Alaska had done that.

Cobb says that a front specific sway bar for the OXT will be out later this summer.

jdkobe

Isn't the Cobb thicker than the AVO? If so, it would make your OB even more tail-happy than the AVO would. If you want to go with the Cobb, you'll probably want to wait to also get the Cobb front bar to keep the handling balanced. Probably overkill unless you're going to lower the suspension.

the cobb is hollow to keep weight down, and has compriable stiffness I believe. There was a thread around that compared the Cobb to avo to Parin to stock scientifically, but I can't find it anymore - anyone else know where this comparison is ?

jdkobe

Cobb makes it sound like the tubular RSB's offer greater stiffness-to-weight ratios than a solid bar. I simply went with the AVO since it seemed to offer a worry-free fit for my OBXT. Anyone else running something that hasn't given them a load of trouble on their OBXT?

Archived