LegacyGT.com

Stock MP3 Changer Question...

Yo Han

It will shuffle the folder you are playing, but not all folders at once. Kinda sucks, so I just make 100 song folders:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Sweet! Thanks fellas for the response!

Was thinking about trying to pick one up eventually, but that feature is pretty important to me. was originally going to setup my ipod, but I rather not clutter up the console and 6 mp3 cds would be ample tunes. Each cd could be a playlist...lol.

Sweet! Thanks fellas for the response!

Was thinking about trying to pick one up eventually, but that feature is pretty important to me. was originally going to setup my ipod, but I rather not clutter up the console and 6 mp3 cds would be ample tunes. Each cd could be a playlist...lol.

Pretty much how I'm doing it. Each disc represents a genre and I leave slot 6 open for whatever's hot at the moment.

Pretty much how I'm doing it. Each disc represents a genre and I leave slot 6 open for whatever's hot at the moment.

Nice. Yeah I was thinking as the 6 discs as 6 playlists/genre too. Just gotta find me a mp3 unit now:)

"It will shuffle the folder you are playing, but not all folders at once. Kinda sucks, so I just make 100 song folders"

Actually it can shuffle through the entire disc. By holding the RDM button for a half second it changes to F-RMD which shuffles what's in that folder. If you press and hold that button again it switches to (disc random) D-RMD which will shuffle through the entire disc including all sub folders.

"It will shuffle the folder you are playing, but not all folders at once. Kinda sucks, so I just make 100 song folders"

Actually it can shuffle through the entire disc. By holding the RDM button for a half second it changes to F-RMD which shuffles what's in that folder. If you press and hold that button again it switches to (disc random) D-RMD which will shuffle through the entire disc including all sub folders.

I'll give that a try tomorrow

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

someday is correct about the randomizing.

you can also do the same with the 'text' button. Press and hold to display the information of the mode you are in - i.e. if you are in the Folder Name setting, it will let you see the whole folder name...

Tried it, didn't work. No D-RDM feature on the P-203UE headunit:(

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive a dead thread...

I have a quick question about the Shuffle/random on the 6 disc changer.

Tried searching, this is the closest to an answer.

Ok, from what i understand in this thread:

I can shuffle/random the entire MP3 disc, may be limited to certain Headunits.

I can't? Shuffle/Random all 6 discs. only the currently selected disc.

My question i wanted to know: is it possible to Shuffle/Random between all 6 discs?

So am I to assume thats a no then?

I have a 2009 on the way, maybe since this is a year old.. 08/09's are possibly different?

Maybe with the HK system it's different than previous years?

I have an iPod, but i rarely just grab it when i go somewhere.

although i do have an old 60gb iPod video... i could load it up and just leave it in the cubby or something...

Wow, hard to believe I've had my mp3 HU this long already.

I am putting on a Jazzy iPod interface to run my Sirius and iPod through. I created a 700MB silent mp3 disc to run in the changer. I should never have to worry about remembering to hit repeat on that!!

Archived