LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't.

-- Blaise Pascal 17th Century French mathematician, physicist, inventor, writer and Christian philosopher. He was a child prodigy who was educated by his father, a tax collector in Rouen.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

“No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! Um, I'll come in again...”

― Graham Chapman

Funny MP sketch... :lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

-Abraham Lincoln

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

-Abraham Lincoln

Sounds like what my wife said as I was served the divorce petition. :spin:

Heard one today, and it's even car-related!

Giving up on a goal is like slashing your other three tires because you had a flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put something here like all the cool people, except there's nothing cool to put here.

Repost:

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

-Henry David Thoreau

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT