LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

Imagine that Cray computer decides to make a personal computer. It has

a 150 MHz processor, 200 megabytes of RAM, 1500 megabytes of disk

storage, a screen resolution of 4096 x 4096 pixels, relies entirely on

voice recognition for input, fits in your shirt pocket and costs $300.

What's the first question that the computer community asks?

"Is it PC compatible?"

(Source unknown...)

453747.png

"Those in the law enforcement profession have complete power of you, your life, your family, your loved ones, your rights, your freedom, your future and everything precious to life."

--Sheriff Ed Brown

• 2 weeks later...

"I've heard there are troubles of more than one kind; some come from ahead, and some come from behind. But I've brought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see; now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

-- Dr. Seuss

"This is a world of compensations; and he who would be no slave, must consent to have no slave. Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." - Abraham Lincoln.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman, and they are stupid. -- Dwight Eisenhower

"Nation grieves for tragic stabbing deaths of three Asian-Americans" said no news headline ever.

- Andy Lee Chaisiri

(You may have heard about Elliot Roger's attack on a sorority that left three women dead...)