LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Benjamin Franklin

A nice quote, but most likely incorrect... Try this instead:

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish — a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow — to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested...

Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.

- Hunter S Thompson

A nice quote, but most likely incorrect... Try this instead:

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

I don't think you're gonna get a response :lol:

Were you around when he was here?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone. ~Steven Wright

You win some lose some and wreck some.

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

• 2 weeks later...
On F1 wing mirrors. "If they are little in the mirror...who gives a f@ck!" M.Roten

"Leavemealoneiknowwhatimdoing" - Kimi

One of my favorite lines in F1.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...