LegacyGT.com

Boom! Headshot!

ERLoft

F'ing hillarious. Maybe a different sport would be good.

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18378

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh mang, that's gotta hurt!

Actually me and my friends is thinking about setting up a Paintball or Airsoft gun battle. But the thing is we don't have any experience with it but we want to try it. I'm looking around and researching on the equipments these couple of days. And my co-worker seemed to have knowledge with airsoft guns too. Hopefully we can manage to set one up. :D I'm looking at a M4A1 :wub:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Oh mang, that's gotta hurt!

Actually me and my friends is thinking about setting up a Paintball or Airsoft gun battle. But the thing is we don't have any experience with it but we want to try it. I'm looking around and researching on the equipments these couple of days. And my co-worker seemed to have knowledge with airsoft guns too. Hopefully we can manage to set one up. :D I'm looking at a M4A1 :wub:

There was a place in Corona out by Prado Dam that you can play at. They had all these differnt villages and scenarios - Viet Nam jungle, street fighting, Afghanistan etc. Really cool! You can rent all the equipment and play against different teams or against yourselves if you have enough guys. Its a blast and very instense.

There was a place in Corona out by Prado Dam that you can play at. They had all these differnt villages and scenarios - Viet Nam jungle, street fighting, Afghanistan etc. Really cool! You can rent all the equipment and play against different teams or against yourselves if you have enough guys. Its a blast and very instense.

paintball?

but i heard the equipment you can rent there is no good, not accurate and not powerful enough. If i'm gonna go and be the big target for everyone on the opposing team i might as well bring a bigger, badder gun :lol:

○ ○ ○

Actually, the last place we played at gave us some nice weapons. They're not the lightest, but they're workhorses. I think they were the Tippman 98 customs. I also believe they had "demo" models that were higher end, but cost more to rent.

Paintball is good. Gets you used to shooting other people...you know...in case you ever need to in real life?! *shrug*

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Actually, the last place we played at gave us some nice weapons. They're not the lightest, but they're workhorses. I think they were the Tippman 98 customs. I also believe they had "demo" models that were higher end, but cost more to rent.

Paintball is good. Gets you used to shooting other people...you know...in case you ever need to in real life?! *shrug*

lol when i was 8 yrs old i shot the mailman from the windows of my home in Taiwan. And i shot the dog who's violently humping the dog underneath him (little that i know....) :lol:

○ ○ ○

Archived