LegacyGT.com

Okay, what should I do?

Dude, you are being way too nice, which means the sales guy will keep taking advantage of you. Just walk in tell the receptionist you want to speak with the manager. You'll just keep getting the run around if you continue to talk with the sales guy. His job is done. He's not going to waste any more time on your because he already made money off of you.

Scotty = gospel

Salesmen FTL:(

At this point, I would already have the GM on my speed dial. On the hour, every hour. Squeaky wheel.......

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Went over there, talked to the sales manager. He tried to pass the responsibility of the refund to the parts department, but because the gauges/labor were included with the overall price of the car they coudn't do anything for me (I already explained this to the sales manager but I think he just wanted to get rid of me).

So I went back to the sales manager and he took my information and said he'd talk to the GM when he gets in on Monday. I also explained the issues I am having with my salesman, but he didn't seem too keen on taking my side. We'll discuss that with the GM later on I guess.

You didn't make a deal with Parts, you made it with Sales. Don't even talk to Parts about this mess- they ordered the parts when Sales told them to (if that ever actually happened). The car you took delivery of isn't the car that you made a deal to buy- they took your money and gave you less than what you paid for. The store is responsible, but the salesman and the sales manager are personally responsible, too. Two and a half months after delivery with no completion in sight is inexcusable- and this being five months after you made the deal.

It looks a lot like fraud to me, and you should start looking at it like that, too. We're getting past SOA and the Better Business Bureau; we're starting to get to the police. If the Sales department had ever intended to deliver what you bought, they would have ordered it, no?

At this point, the original deal needs some modification because you have had to spend a lot of your time trying to get what you paid for and should have gotten at delivery- a lot more time than their tech would have spent installing your accessories.

These guys suck, and I wish you the best.

Archived