LegacyGT.com

WTT: My black rocker panel/side skirts w/chrome for your non-chrome

Longitude

y0 s0cal!

If anyone has a stock pair of side skirts Obsidian Black Pearl in good shape and wants to trade for my stock sedan ones with chrome insert ala Spec B style factory option part (excellent condition) Plus some cash, lemme know.

I'm de-chroming my car.

Thanks,

Long

San Diego

• 2 months later...

I have a set w/o chrome, but do not want to trade. I just want to sell'em and keep my chrome strip units which I already have. I'm kinda far away also...VA.

Wait and see who else bites.

Scott

Here they is

http://www.mattleach.com/llgt/llgt4.jpg

dude... OBP with flat black sti BBS with black Brembo looks AWESOME!!! gotta change that grille to rbs(get rid of that chrome) so its even more blacked out, then blackout the headlight(flat black)... man...man... :spin: ..sigh... i want bbs/brembo.. wanna give them to me for free?? ill pay shipping =]

dude... OBP with flat black sti BBS with black Brembo looks AWESOME!!! gotta change that grille to rbs(get rid of that chrome) so its even more blacked out, then blackout the headlight(flat black)... man...man... :spin: ..sigh... i want bbs/brembo.. wanna give them to me for free?? ill pay shipping =]

Pay $1000 shipping :)

My BBS are anthracite not flat black.

I have Rommel's old JDM grille sitting here still. IF/As soon as I get rid of teh chrome skirts, then I'll put on grille. Then somebody gotta help do my headlights.

Archived