LegacyGT.com

BOOM! Midnight Meet #4 - Back to the OG~

Legacy_Otaku

Sweet pix Mike! :)

But where's all the pix of the LGT'ers chowing down on Chili Fries & Burgers?... wait, forget what I said :p:lol:

Thanks, Ken... haha, when I arrived at Tommy's after gorging on sushi, just looking at that 'sheen' on the chili paste was making me feel ill. :lol: Seriously, though, next time, people pics for sure.

-Mike

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do imax at spectrum. my teammates are doing that and i think they're getting tickets early. u'll probably have to arrive realllllly early to get good seats hahah. waiting will probably suck not gonna lie.
-ben

am i missing something haha ?

Doctorchu

<nothing>

Hanger 1 Doctorchu -1 jk :lol:

do imax at spectrum. my teammates are doing that and i think they're getting tickets early. u'll probably have to arrive realllllly early to get good seats hahah. waiting will probably suck not gonna lie.

You're gonna be down again Ben?

what's your last name lol?

i never use myspace but i'll add you lol

Chen

I wish meng! I am stuck in Davis until mid-June while I finish up my last quarter and apply for dental school. When are you leaving for TW?

Oh well if you ever go back to Taiwan, my uncle is the the most renowned Dentist in Taiwan. I can get you a job hehe, 20th ish.

oh yea... Mark, are you and your family moving back to Taiwan? i've only got a wind of this last Sat :eek:

how's your mandarin? :lol:

My mandarin is good and my family is in Taiwan so I am just moving back with them. But I lost you on the rest of what you said.

got get a 3.0 R in taiwan ;)

FYI, they stopped importing STi to taiwan now, if you are going to look for one :)

No more Leg's for me and if I do get a rally car I'd import it from Japan, I got connections there :rolleyes: But I am looking at holding off on a car until next year so I get to know the area better and read the signs haha :p but thinking about getting the Evo X. =D

if you dont have a parking space, parking on the street or tiny alley is going to be an ass.....and it will destroy your car, people in taiwan..i dont know how to put it, turst me hahahahahahaha, i felt like im retarded when it took me 5 mins to parallel park on the street side....
South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

if you dont have a parking space, parking on the street or tiny alley is going to be an ass.....and it will destroy your car, people in taiwan..i dont know how to put it, turst me hahahahahahaha, i felt like im retarded when it took me 5 mins to parallel park on the street side....

We park our cars in the garage so I'm set. All of our cars are in there. :) but I know what you mean.

it said your last name is incorrect on myspace lol

tell me your real name!!! :soap_box::lol:

Umm wtf fine. PM Sent. haha

i've seen some pictures of this guy driving a EVO IV in Taiwan, he posted the pictures on Nasioc...

and i have a question where would drive that kind of car in the bumper to bumper traffic in Taiwan.. not the mention the narrow streets and alleys

:woowoo:

Archived