LegacyGT.com

i need your advice

paipai

i have a big problem... i ordered back in june i called in september and they said middle october i called in middle of october and they said end of october i called at the end of october and they said 5 days i called today and they said... "two more weeks, it was shipped to east coast first from japan." i ask why "it was just shipped there" i asked "arent they all made in Indiana or someplace like that?" "something like that" !!!!!!! WTF!!! what the heck is going on? are they lying? i think they are...but why would they? i just dont get it. what should i do? am i being impatient and they are just trying to shut me up?

im in hawaii...there are only two dealerships here, i went to WAIPAHU SUBARU. ill check the other one out tomorrow. and do you think they would really sell it to someone else for more money without me even knowing? whats wrong with these people, dont they want to sell cars?

Couple of great points above. 1. I would talk not to the sales guy but the dealership principal. 2. Ring Subaru America and speak to a manager there and let them know yr concerns. 3. If you havent paid anything for the car, start shopping around. I know these are certainly not the answer that you are looking for and want to hear but its now time to play HARDBALL. I hope your situation improves ASAP and that you can have a Scoob in yr driveway soon. Adam.

Archived