LegacyGT.com

little help if i could . . .

SRT4onFullTilt

Ok so heres the story. I have a 07 Legacy GT. I hit a pot hole and popped a tire. I was in a pinch so I bought 18' OZ Superleggas off my cousin who had them on her jetta. tire size is 225/40/18. Wheels fit nice, but the rear wheels scrape every time i hit a bump or turn quickly. I was told I need wheel spaces because the offset may be different. I dont know much about this stuff, would anyone happen to know what size spacers I need and where I can find them?

is that what it is rubbing against? the fenders?

You tell me? When the car is parked and level, is there much room between the outter shoulder of the rear tire and the inside of the fender arch? Do you see rub marks on the tires there?

You can usually find the wheels offsets stamped on the back surface where they mount to the wheel hub.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I'm also going to agree with those on here that said the offset is wrong. You're probably rubbing on the outside of the tires, right? Spacers won't help that... they'll push the wheel too far in the wrong direction. See if you can get your money back from your cousin and get some wheels that fit.

Archived