LegacyGT.com

Can someone let me borrow a pair of rotors for a week?

jsalicru

Cliff Notes:

I've been waiting a WHILE to do my brake swap from my BBK back to stock...

I FINALLY got pads from the buyer last week (only been waiting about 2-3 months or so now :rolleyes:) but today when I went to do the swap...

guess what... 11.5" rotors got into the box instead of the stock LGT setup.

SO, my issue is.. I NEED stock rotors for about 1 week or so.

I have a motorcvcle but there are security issues with riding a motorcycle to work.. so they don't condone it at all.

Please PM me if you can help out, I know there are a couple of us out there that have a set of BBKs on

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Stock rotors (F/R) in Norcal, yours for the borrowing. No issues with them(27K+) when I put the DBA's on early last month.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

stock fronts or rears? I've got my stock fronts around....

fronts are what I need :)

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Basically what it means is this.. and this is kinda silly.

In order to enter the building, I have to arrive in a car (not a bicycle, walking, etc.) and someone else has to also. Now, here's the stupid part of it all... I get out of my car and walk towards the door to open it... the other person stays in the car watching. I disarm the alarm and do a walk inside the building to ensure it is secure, then I go back to the door and signal to the other person that I'm done... they then get out of the car and come in the door.

Now, the stupid part about this is... what the heck did I need my car for?

well, the weird part of it... what's the point of me arriving in a car if Im gonna get out of it and someone ELSE is watching... not to mention... owning a car was not a condition of employment.

Archived