LegacyGT.com

Legend reborn?

jasper

Are the USDM bumpers going to be uglier than JDM? ;)

I am sure it will look better in JDM form anyway....

unfortunately, lookinga the overall designs of the above hatch and sedans, the front bumper is honestly the least of its issues.

oh well.. ill just have to wait until its debut at the NYC auto show

exactly, its only 2 weeks away, im pretty sure most forum members are in reasonable health and can survive until then to see the official press release photos and then start there 'i love it!/i hate it' discussions backed up with some real industry info.

for those dying from terminal cancer in the next couple weeks, my sincere apoligies

Ed

Why are we debating this? Dont we have the Subaru webmaster here in the forum. At least the US website i thought. He has to know something as he would have been the one to build it. Right? I think its time for some serious persuasion.

Kinda sucks we can't upload images larger than a postage stamp. Where did all that donation and vendor $$ go to? This site hardly works most of the time. What's up?:cool: I get the white screen of death, or indefinate loading of pages. I have to close window and start all over. :spin: Anyway, I have tonz of 08 pics of the new models.

Looks like NASIOC has deleted them again.

"The Legend Retarted" From what ive seen....it's bad.

That's contradictory.... When something has been "tarted", that usually means it's been spiced up. Since this has been "retarted", which is good, you should be excited, but then you say it's bad.

When the STI comes along, I think you *WILL* find it to be re-tarted.

Oh, in case you meant "retarded", well, I understand the newer ECUs are *more* intelligent than the old ones, not less... :spin:

Dudes.. Subaru has royally screwed this up. I just checked those sites up there with the times ha ha.. theres like 2 days difference. Whats weird though is that I was on their website this morning and it was at 3 days.. and now its increased to 4 days. This is hilarious. I think it would be awesome if those pics that they release of the new Uglyprezza wasnt actually the car. That would be totally awesome. But it would be hard for me to believe that Subaru would actually be that smart...

Which countdown are we watching?

This one says 2 days 17 hours..

http://www.subaru.com/sub/misc/2008/autoshow/countdown/index.html

The one on the homepage says 4 days 5 hours..

http://www.subaru.com/

:spin:

I clicked on the 4-day link, and it went to the 2-day page. Interesting...

Update: The 4-day image only rolls the last digit. None of the others move.

I clicked on the 4-day link, and it went to the 2-day page. Interesting...

Update: The 4-day image only rolls the last digit. None of the others move.

Hehe.. Didn't notice that.. If you do the math thats two days ago. Surprised their web crew hasn't caught that yet. :rolleyes:

Archived