LegacyGT.com

CCR Autocross at Kershaw CMP!!!

autoxdad

Hey everybody, we are having an autocross at Kershaw SC at CMP on Sat April 7th. This is a road course that we place cones to slow you down somewhat, but it is a great fast fun time. A lot more fun than a normal parking lot. We need to get some of the Legacy's out there. Need to see some of you SC people. You can sign up by going to the main page at www.ccrscca.com or contact me for more info. Thanks Dave

it's it just for the south course?? because the north half of the course is fast...
It is only for half of the course, I believe that it is the West side, but it is the slower half but still lots of fun. There will be a social after and a drawing for a set of tires will be given.

• 2 weeks later...
btw, I'll be at CMP in May 5/6 weekend for www.nasaracing.net event.. sign up now as there's still room.. I'll be instructing there and we'll be running the full course ;)
I would love to, but since I am event chair of the event, I will be at Danville for the Regional that weekend. Were you at VIR last wekend? Dave

Archived