LegacyGT.com

Your opinion AVO vs. Prodrive mufflers

Bigkahuna808

Im gonna order one or the other. I like both, AVO because it doesnt look to big and supposed to sound a little louder than stock, downside I dunno.

The Prodrive sounds a little loud, but the brand is good. But the cans look round somthing Im not a fan of. But its prodrive like my rims.

Which to get, any owners can chime in please.

Thats exactly the two choices im looking at right now......

But my consensus is that the PRODRIVE is not loud at all? Did you watch the videos on youtube? Its pretty much not noticeable even with the windows down...

Im just worried about the fit of the AVO, I do want them. but another member had fitting problomes. Plus I have a wagon, I havent been able to find pics of it on a wagon.

I have listend to the prodrive, and they arnt that loud. But from what I hear when you combine it with the piping they get loud. The AVO tends to be more mild.

But none the less Prodrive will match what I got on the car already. Im bouding back and forth.

I had Prodrive on my WRX and absolutely loved the sound. I'd probably have the cans now, but with the shorter, JDM rear bumper on a sedan, I'm worried the exhaust tips would stick out way too far and I don't want to mess with getting them shortened right now.

For the AVO its just the wagons that has had the fitment problems right?

That's right!! ;) No problems at all with the sedan...just bolt it on and go....took me about 1/2 hr. total :wub:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/AVOfull.jpg

is had to do with the tips being 3 inches to long.

Bad new or good news if ya wanna call it. I found my greddy SP2 instock over at Gripmotorsports.com I paid through the teeth to get it shipped to hawaii. Total was like $850 shipped or somthing like that. the Sp2 was on $693.75 and shipping was $152.14. Full review to come when I get it up and on.

Archived