LegacyGT.com

ATTN: ALL A/V, MOVIE MAKERS in the MD/DC/VA area

05ABP2.5i

Dear Subbie Nation,

I’m calling in a favor. A good friend of mines’ grandfather is being buried at Arlington National Cemetery next week. I am looking for someone gifted in the art of film production to be there and get some footage and make a nice memorable movie for the family. He was part of the historical Normandy Beach landing and was one of the fortunate survivors. If possible, track down some archived video and make a montage of the funeral with clips of the landing/battle. I just want to have one of our fallen comrades’ bravery and valor to be remember for generations to come. I don’t have the exact date as of yet but it will be around the mid-end of next week. If you have any further question don’t hesitate to call. Thank you in advance. I am posting this in SubaruForester.org; ClubWRX.net; LegacyGT.com; IWSTI.com and NASIOC.com for maximum exposure, but please tell a friend.

If need be, I am willing to compensate.

Seth

aka: 05CGMWagon; aka: 05ABP2.5i; aka: 05stg4ester

skeplantz@comcast.net

p.s. please reply to the above stated email, it is much easier than checking 5 forums.

...sorry for the late post/reply:

A good friend of mines’ grandfather is being buried at Arlington National Cemetery next week.

"Sorry to hear this!"

I am looking for someone gifted in the art of film production to be there and get some footage and make a nice memorable movie for the family.

"I personally do not shoot funeral events, but I know other videographers/production houses that do- it's going to cost you though. You can try running this by Discovery Channel and see if they are willing to shot the event for rights to the footage and document it for future use."

He was part of the historical Normandy Beach landing and was one of the fortunate survivors.

"Freelancers from Discovery love this type of source! I don't mean to make this situation seem business-like, so don't take me the wrong way!"

If possible, track down some archived video and make a montage of the funeral with clips of the landing/battle.

"The National Archives in Washington, D.C. is the library of video/film/photos for everyone...FREE of charge...just time

and having luck to find what you need!"

I just want to have one of our fallen comrades’ bravery and valor to be remember for generations to come.

"A man with a good heart."

I don’t have the exact date as of yet but it will be around the mid-end of next week. If you have any further question don’t hesitate to call. Thank you in advance. I am posting this in SubaruForester.org; ClubWRX.net; LegacyGT.com; IWSTI.com and NASIOC.com for maximum exposure, but please tell a friend.

"PM me for additional questions or comments."

Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance,

CRAZY KEN

Archived