LegacyGT.com

Opinion on headrest embroidary

ih8vtec13

Spade, lepord print 13 and flame combo  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Spade, lepord print 13 and flame combo

• That sounds realy cool
    • Too damn oldschool

Ok just a thought, now that i founds someone to do it. I was thinking of getting a spade with a lepord print 13 in the center of it with a little flame around it on the headrests in the front. i have the spade 13 part tattooed on my back/lower neck area and thought it might be realy cool to gave it on my headrests, even though its on the oldschool side.

In the leather headrests of the M3, they have pressed into the leather the M3 Logo which looks very cool but you really have to look to see it which a good thing especailly for ppl that dont want to draw too much attention. A Subaru logo pressed into the leather could look very cool too. Adam.

I'm not sure if your tastes are like everyone else's :p. Whatever floats your boat though :). I know you liked that weird license plate, but it's not my thing. The spade thing would be neat, but you don't need to put flames. That's for hotrods, just like that license plate. How would it look? Do you have a picture?
-ben

[quote name='axis008']I'm not sure if your tastes are like everyone else's :p. Whatever floats your boat though :). I know you liked that weird license plate, but it's not my thing. The spade thing would be neat, but you don't need to put flames. That's for hotrods, just like that license plate. How would it look? Do you have a picture?[/QUOTE]i just wanted to break up all the black, i have that black cloth do it may be tough maybe a cool outline or something

Archived