LegacyGT.com

Rallysport Downpipe

Gone2Tokyo

Hey gang,

I did a search but came up with nothing for this downpipe. Does anyone own it? It seems to be well constructed but the price is so low it makes me worried :)

For the price of any other catless DP on the market I can get the Rallysport catless downpipe and midpipe.... sheesh!

Let me know if anyone knows anythign about it.

Thanks in advance! :)

$199 is reasonable but not that cheap for a catless shorty.

You can get a full length catless from Boostjunkie for $195 shipped. I can't vouch for the quality since I have not personally seen one but Boostjunkie is very responsive so customer support won't be an issue. It comes with an O2 bung for tuning too so it's definitely better.

The Stromung catless shorty is $199.

The Flow catless shorty is $268 and has an O2 bung.

The Crucial catless shorty is $329 but it is coated inside and out and has an O2 bung. The coating alone is worth about $150.

So would you recommend coupling the catless midpipe from crucial with the catless shorty DP from crucial? Seems like a great product. I was reading about that coating they use on the Crucial website, and it seems extremely durable. I think I would like to order both the catless DP and MP at the same time to make installation easily.

Archived