LegacyGT.com

Potential Richmond/Norfolk GT Gathering???

sungsg4

Hi Everyone - I recently transferred from PA to Newport News for my job - Just want to get a feel of the Legacy owners down here - I've been here for a week, havn't seen one, not even a Outback! - Anyway, let me know if there's an interest for a Legacy/Impreza/Subaru meet in this area. Let's get one in before the weather get too warm!!!

Welcome to the area! There are a few of us LGT guys in the area that are either on this forum or on Nasioc. Off the top of my head I know 3 or 4 in Virginia Beach (including myself), and one in Newport News. You should definately swing down towards the VA Beach area some time and meet up with some of us.

Welcome to the area! There are a few of us LGT guys in the area that are either on this forum or on Nasioc. Off the top of my head I know 3 or 4 in Virginia Beach (including myself), and one in Newport News. You should definately swing down towards the VA Beach area some time and meet up with some of us.

yeah - that would be great! Next weekend for me is shot - but anyime after that would work. Any locations come to mind?

wow - this is great! If it works for everyone, let's shoot for 3/24 Saturday (rain day - 3/25 Sunday). Since I'm still trying to figure my way around, one of you guys can pick a location. Since we have a few from VA beach, few from Richmond, let's go for somewhere in the middle.

S.

wow - this is great! If it works for everyone, let's shoot for 3/24 Saturday (rain day - 3/25 Sunday). Since I'm still trying to figure my way around, one of you guys can pick a location. Since we have a few from VA beach, few from Richmond, let's go for somewhere in the middle.

S.

that date would work for me......anybody else??

well i don't know if newport news is pretty, but anything in the va beach/norfolk/n news area works.......i jut mentioned haygood plaza becuz there's already cars meeting there and it's fairly easy to find. let's just nail down a spot and then we can watch the calendar.........:cool:

Haygood works for me - commuting 4 miles a day to work isn't fun - can't have fun anymore ;) - a good drive won't be a problem. But I would like to get a feel of how many people will be there - may need to give the suby a GOOD wash...

1. sungsg4

etc.

Haygood works for me - commuting 4 miles a day to work isn't fun - can't have fun anymore ;) - a good drive won't be a problem. But I would like to get a feel of how many people will be there - may need to give the suby a GOOD wash...

1. sungsg4

2.one69chev

etc.

sucks don't it......i don't know what it is about the VA area, but it's just hard to get a bunch of us together in the same place for a meet; but i'll still be around va beach that weekend....

maybe if we went closer to richmond we'd have more folks turn out.....

I would be there, but between kids soccer and the wife nagging me about some anniversary crap, the weekend doesn't look good.

Keep me in mind though. Used to 'Cannonball' from Richmond to VaBeach and back in High School.

Also, I'll be in Hampton for a week next October.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Good thing word spreads...you can basically add 4 more cars to the list.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1620/1011971/13439668/238970897.jpg

Darren Smith's Stage 2 05

Chris Molinaro's (me) 06 5EAT w/Nav

Ben Kuriloff's Moded 05

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1620/1011971/13439668/238971649.jpg

Sean Senseman's 06

Archived