LegacyGT.com

help with paint

toshiba2.5

I will see if can answer your question.

I think tri-coat mean: primer, base coat(the color of your car) and then clear coat.

I think the only way someone can help you address the problem is by hosting a pic of the damaged area you trying to repair.

I am in process of repairing a deep chip caused by one of the telephone company worker caused to my driver side fender.

It is freezing in NYC and I haven't been able to go and test out my Langka kit, I hope to get some pics.

tri coat is a 3 stage paint process where 2 colored basecoats and a final clear are ised to achieve an overall color.

it doesn't sound like they have the correct color according to the site, the second paint code--7j-- is not what you want. most subbie colors are not tri-coat.

have you tried calling them?

The SWP is a tricoat. It is a pearl color white. There is a base white, then the pearl that gives the faint yellowish/pearl color, and the clear.

I bought from there before, and you need all three.

X

---

The SWP is a tricoat. It is a pearl color white. There is a base white, then the pearl that gives the faint yellowish/pearl color, and the clear.

I bought from there before, and you need all three.

X

I also have SWP and can confirm you need all 3. Get the tri-coat, that is the correct purchase. Its a pretty dead on match to the stock paint. I painted over a scratch in my rear bumper, you cant even tell where it was anymore.

Go Cardinals!

Archived