LegacyGT.com

Does It Ever End

So i've now replaced all 4 tires on my car and 2 rims...my car is 14 months old...talk about bad luck with wheels... back story-got a blow out from a pot hole on rt. 80(front left)...bubble in another tire 2 months later(back left) now last week i hit a big a$$ flippin rock bent 2 rims and blew the tires(rt 17 couldnt avoid it or id hit the guy to my right or hit the wall)...thank god no other damage to the car...(right side of car) I get the car back and i notice there seems to be gas coming out of the gas tank...its on the side of the car in streeks...and inside the tanks door is COVErd with brown gook aka gas...im guessing they rotated the tires cuz the new rims are on the back wheels...and my question is do i need an alignment..i turn the wheel at an angle and it wont go back it just stays there while driving???and it doesnt feel tight the wheel is very loose...Most of you are gunna say my drivin this an that.. but when i drive spirited..nothing happends when i obey the laws speed limit ect.. this happends to me...

It came from the dealership...said they did 27 point check...maybe the gas spilled out from it being flat bedded..and the guy didnt close it tight...only thing i can think of...but wouldnt a dealership say hey u need an alignment and why would they switch the wheels around anyway?

Archived