LegacyGT.com

Is an 07 LGT really still 'new' with 1k miles on it

bilzebub

:confused:

I just got a quote from an e-sales person and then lo and behold find out it has over 1000 miles on it already. This makes it a demo in my mind, but they still want invoice for it, even after i pointed that out? Are they in the right? Why would I buy it if I can build my own at some dealers website for invoice, and have Z.E.R.O. miles on it?! Thanks for your help! [i am getting closer to purchasing, probably an 2007 05EAT sedan ]:)

20k ?! For a 2007 05 EAT sedan?! [i guess that was a ;) at the newb?! :) ] well, they want 27,300. I figure the 1000 miles gotta depreciate it at least a thousand, but you guys know better. Then again, as Axis008 says, perhaps best to go elsewhere if they insist on seeing it as new. I guess some dealers think that any GT they got on their lots is mannah from heaven... another dealer threatened me that if i didn't put a deposit down before even seeing it let alone test driving it, their 'last one' might well be sold!! That's gotta be the lamest ploy ever, especially after talking to him twice on the phone, reasonably civilly

that's what i figured. btw how is the turbo sposed to be broken in?

I don't know if it is different from the regular engines. Just vary the RPM's, no going over 4K for the first 1000 miles, etc.

Def demo.

Please be very cautious buying cars like that cos they never broken in properly!!

People drive demos like they stole them since they "need to know what car is capable of" without concern about future of this car.

That's coming from car salesman.

Legally though car can be sold as new regardless of millage as long as it's never been registered before.

I, personally, would not consider that car a choice because it has too many miles on it, no previous owners. Test drives possible? Different drivers = different styles = unknown breakin status.

Suba_rus : Do you speak Russian? Vi govorite po russki?

Archived