LegacyGT.com

i finally spotted an Outback

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='ih8vtec13']I was on the Palasades Parkway and i saw a sliver Outback with Jersey plates if anyone here had a black gt pass them at about 80 that was me:D btw im not shure if this is in the wrong catagory or not[/QUOTE] Wouldn't have been me in Jersey, unless I really had to be there- some VERY bad drivers in that state!

[quote name='Drift Monkey']...or maybe in the US... certainly on the fourm. :p[/QUOTE] no there is one at my dealership in ny so there is one in the area sort of. btw i saw like 3 or for more today. I know i saw jedi at one point it time im in the area constantly, btw i was in middletown yester day and pine bush today and i live in the bronx and i am all over OC and Rockland, but my company is giving me an 05 mini next month, so if you see a black gt with CT plates in Bergan, Rockland, or Orange its probably me :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='ih8vtec13']no there is one at my dealership in ny so there is one in the area sort of. btw i saw like 3 or for more today. I know i saw jedi at one point it time im in the area constantly, btw i was in middletown yester day and pine bush today and i live in the bronx and i am all over OC and Rockland, but my company is giving me an 05 mini next month, so if you see a black gt with CT plates in Bergan, Rockland, or Orange its probably me :D[/QUOTE] Flag me down next time.

[quote name='Ridgeracer']hummm...seems to be alot of black GTs with CT plates around these parts nowadays...lolol[/QUOTE] i see you have nyc and ct if you see one in the bronx its probably me and i know someone in winsted with a black gt ltd

You know the CT plates really match the black GTs really well. Anyways if you see me in the bx, thats because im going towards the Whitestone on my way to work or coming from my sister's house. Most times im in brooklyn and once in the city.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived