LegacyGT.com

An appeal for some help.

lawl

Hello Norcallers. (I was a fellow norcaller until I graduated from Cal last year)

If you'd like to help out a soon owner-to-be and earn some money doing it (shouldnt take more than 20-30 minutes besides the drive) keep reading.

Saw an Ad up for a 2005 Legacy GT limited on Craigslist. I'm in Southern California. However, the problem is that I can't fly up, pay immediately and drive the car down because he still owes the bank on it. I would have to wire funds to the bank then send me the title before I can go pick it up.

Unfortunately I can't make 2 separate trips. (The first to check out the car and the second to drive it down) So I'm hoping someone near Fremont-ish can go check out the car, let me know if it looks and feels good. Basically look at it as if you were going to buy it. Then let me know any concerns, or approvals.

That's it. I'm offering 50 dollars or 60 dollars in Baskin Robbins Gift certificates. For about 20-30 minutes work I'd say it's worth it. (Or if you want to do it for free I'd appreciate it too. :lol:)

Only requirement is you can't steal the car :) and that you own a Legacy GT yourself.

If you're up for it, send me a PM and/or email at lawcwang@gmail.com

moderators: I hope this is okay to post. I dont know where else to post where it'd get read enough to get results.

car for sale. PM me!

I'm too lazy to pull the ad on craigslist. Where is the car? San Jose? Eureka?

Edit...

Nevermind...Fremont. I can't read. Must be my UCD edumacation :)

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived