LegacyGT.com

horrible mazdaspeed3 1/4time

16.6 out of a MS3? The Civic ran a whopping 17.1

That clacking noise would have me selling the car the next day. My 89 Mirage turbo was never that bad at launch. It could get rubber on a 60 mph downshift too :D

Sure thats a MS3 ?

They only come in red up here, they are introducing white late in 2007

Canada only get the true reds to start. Sunlight Silver is available in the US, with black, Cosmic Blue, and something else.

I don't think that's wheel hop, whatever it is it ain't good. :lol: That car must be launched at around 2800rpm and power shifted to get any decent times out of it. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumk_VbvcNM&NR]YouTube - Mazda 3 MPS (Mazdaspeed 3) 13 second Quarter Mile Runs[/ame] (13sec MS3) Honestly, I don't think anyone truly knows what the hell the car is capable of.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

not sure what that guy's problem was.

I own a MS3 now. I personally wouldn't care to take it to a drag strip.

the car's power in general is pretty sweet. but, alas, all of the power/torque going to the front wheels means big-time wheel spin.

I can easily spin the tires in 2nd gear without double-clutching it. It just can't hook up very well. and they come stock with RE-50As so they have decent grip if the tires are warm and the pavement isn't like below 40F.

They perform really well from 3rd gear though 6th gear.

With all this talk about the MS3 and MS6, I think I'm going to test drive one.

Mazda is giving out $25 giftcards to test drive any Mazda... so why the hell not.

I've test driven cars for cash cards before (usually $25 or $50 gift cards) and didn't receive any high pressure sales pitch so it should be okay.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=462235

With all this talk about the MS3 and MS6, I think I'm going to test drive one.

Mazda is giving out $25 giftcards to test drive any Mazda... so why the hell not.

I've test driven cars for cash cards before (usually $25 or $50 gift cards) and didn't receive any high pressure sales pitch so it should be okay.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=462235

Call ahead, some dealerships won't allow test drives for the MS3 unless they determine you are serious in buying. Just an FYI.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Really? Thanks for the heads up. I'll call ahead.

MS6's are moving like slugs around here so I didn't think MS3s would be selling any faster. Our former member, jhatfield, bought a MS6 and he received quite a discount.

Archived