LegacyGT.com

anyone like to carivan down to palisades on april 22?

Guest subiecity

i can see it now, im gonna end up overnight in the local holding cell the day we go down to palisades..................

u just shot yourself in the foot with that comment:lol: :lol: , its ok cuz compared to me im missing both my legs, and my rear end is pretty sore from beeing "driven hard" on this site:lol: ....... dont even talk to me about digging holes, ive been sitting in china for the last 3 months, anyone up for chinese?

:confused:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity
lolz....anyway back to errrrr...important stuff

you dont have to meet me at the danbury mall, I know my way around NY pretty well, so wherever we decide to meet Im sure I can find my way there

im like 20 minuts from the mall, do u kno ridgefield at all, cuz i live litereally 300 ft from ridgefield CT

Guest subiecity
Oh and P.S. I dont want to Carivan...i would like to CARAVAN

I think we'd be awful tired if we had to carry a van all the way there....

dont make me bust a cap in yo ass

Didnt your mama tell you that its not nice to make fun of "special" kids? :lol: :lol:

I know but I have this urge to just keep poking with a stick...:lol:

and subiecity...tell me where and Ill meet you...might want to wait till we get closer to said date to see if anyone else is interested.

Guest subiecity
:confused:

tween me, u and fox, all this talk about driving hard.....i hope u2 own radar detectors and are familiar with NY state, cuz uuhmm, on a closed course uuhhmm...when i c purple pigs with lights, im not too familiar with the track rules and regulations, and normally i go faster, alottt faster.......how can i say this wiithouth giving my self away

tween me, u and fox, all this talk about driving hard.....i hope u2 own radar detectors and are familiar with NY state, cuz uuhmm, on a closed course uuhhmm...when i c purple pigs with lights, im not too familiar with the track rules and regulations, and normally i go faster, alottt faster.......how can i say this wiithouth giving my self away

still confused....

Guest subiecity
I know but I have this urge to just keep poking with a stick...:lol:

and subiecity...tell me where and Ill meet you...might want to wait till we get closer to said date to see if anyone else is interested.

yea i mean for me i can meet anywhere between those 3 malls, i live like farily close to all of em so its not a prob with me, i forgt its still like 2 months away

Guest subiecity
still confused....

GODDAMIT !!! i put the pedal to the floor and bounce when i see purple pigs, its soo pbvios its not even funny

and i will say this now...we are cruising down there to this meet, NOT racing...

Im sorry but I pay too much money for this car to afford to pay for a speeding ticket and raised insurance.

Guest subiecity
TMI dude....wow

no wonder val is confused, I think I am too :icon_conf

we were talking about drivng hard, i was going to make an "illegal" post, so i stopped my self

Guest subiecity
and i will say this now...we are cruising down there to this meet, NOT racing...

Im sorry but I pay too much money for this car to afford to pay for a speeding ticket and raised insurance.

fine with me, cuz i work best after dark anyways, during the day im your average newpaper reporter, but at night, im superman ;)

Guest subiecity
dude..its hard to tell if you are being serious about this, or just playin the fool.

But with posts like that,

your list will remain like this:

1)subiecity

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

na im just fukin around

Guest subiecity
mmmm im not famiiiar with 84 but if val does or anyone else is familir with it im sure i can follow down

mmmm im not famiiiar with 84 but if val does or anyone else is familir with it im sure i can follow down

684 to 84 - it's easy...

How do you not know these things? It's like 10 minutes away from us. &How do you not know how to get to the Palisades? n00b.

Guest subiecity
We could aslo meet at the rest stop on 684 heading south.

agree, which rest area off 684 tho, isnt there a few?

Archived