LegacyGT.com

Is this a big prob?? plz help

The Don

I looked under the hood today to check if anything was wrong or outta place w.e...and i notice that my AEM CAI the filter part isnt connect to the tube.. right now im going outside to fix that problem..but could anything of went into the tube and could cause major damage? im a lil worried right now thanks for any help

Just fix it ASAP.

There may be some additional wear from sucking in dirt but what's done is done. If the car is running fine then just try not to think about it. Before I met my wife, she had her Acura Integra oil changed at Jiffy Lube. They broke the latches on the airbox and didn't replace them ($1 item). She drove like this for several months until I discovered the problem. The car burned 1 qt of oil every 1000 miles after that. I drove it for several years more and the oil burning never increased. I think the cylinder walls were scored and some oil was getting through.

I have seen cars with monster turbos run without air filters. No room for intake. I believe they put the MAF on the FMIC pipes.

Bad news...By telling the sound difference in it..the filter has been off for prolly a month or so...i hope to god nothing has happend..i put it on tighter than ever i dont see how it could just fall off it waws tight as hell the first time i put it on

Archived