LegacyGT.com

Spotted Silver LGT in Chesterfield Va.

highlander

This is a parallel post.

i spotted a Silver LGT sedan with NC plates in Chesterfield today on Beach Road.

Visiting the area? Welcome:icon_wink

Todd

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

SleepeR,

Was that you I saw or someone else?

Etiher way, welcome. Not many of us in Richmond, but we're building a tight group.

Several freinds to help turn wrenches.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

indeed...welcome whoever that was :)

TODD!!!! FMIC IS GOING ON TOMORROW!!!!

and the day after that, and the day after that, and so on, and so on, and so on:(:(:(.

haha yeah

Haven't met yet. Howdy!

Look for me on the south side mostly.

If I can get away from the lady and kids, then maybe Starbucks on Fridays.

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the welcome! That was in fact me on Beach Rd! I was back in town visiting family when I happened to look in the rear view and noticed your red LGT trailing behind. You may have noticed some swerving (I was not DWI - I was just fixated on your car in the mirror :)).

I was actually considering heading to Starbucks on Friday while in town, but unfortunately wasn't able to make it - maybe next time!

By the way, I'm pretty sure I've spotted your car at least several times in Chesterfield over the past year (was before I bought my LGT so you may not have noticed me). Also, is that your car I used to see driving past the MCV dorms and bookstore every evening when I was still a student in Richmond? Small world we live in, huh?

Anyway, thanks again for the post. I normally try to head back to the Chesterfield area when I have the time and will definitely try to make a future Starbucks meet if I'm in the area :icon_bigg.

Thanks again,

-Steve

I need to meet you guys some day. I'm moving from Short Pump to Powhatan this month. Been real busy. I have a brother with a subaru in Cary, NC.

Good news....I'm getting a BIG two car garage on my new house with an 18' ceiling. I'm installing a lift!! Dream come true for me! Send me a PM if you need help with something this summer

Scott

Mapquest "teal lane" in powhatan......tonz of lakes near by, access to the James river with public boat ramp, NICE NEW highschool in powhtan, should sky-rocket in realestate value in that area soon. New homes around $400k and up. I expect to double my money again in a few years, like I did in Short pump:icon_wink .

288 really connects that area with the West End. I'm sick of the stuffy West End...I'm outta-here.

Do you have kids?? I have one in highschool already! I look like I just walked out of highschool myself.

XTOUTBACK

hope you have a garage out back, or a good alarm.

The Fan is very cozy, but plagued with vandals and hacks.

Best wishes.

Maybe I'll coordinate a local meet soon.

Nope.

It's the media and cops I know. Plus you gotta put up with those damn VCU students.

Hi Will. Gotcha!

My ideal home is where you can talk to your neighbors on the phone, not use their house for a closet.

Archived