LegacyGT.com

LGT Easter Eggs

My quick search didn't results in much. (by not much I mean nothing)

Are there any 'easter eggs' in the Legacy GT? Anything undocumented or unadvertised that is at least somewhat cool?

On VW Vr6 cars with the MFA for example, you can do little trick with the odometer and digital display to get it to show a digital tach among about 6 other options like ft traveled (resets every 1000 feet, but fun to watch the numbers)

Are there any things we can get the pretty, high res color display to do in the LGT besides the standard functions?

Go to Downtown area, north of Little Haiti, then climb on top of the VCN building where the helipad is. At the end of the helipad, there is another building with windows. Jump through the window closest to you and you will land in a small room containing an easter egg.

Go to Downtown area, north of Little Haiti, then climb on top of the VCN building where the helipad is. At the end of the helipad, there is another building with windows. Jump through the window closest to you and you will land in a small room containing an easter egg.

GTA FTW!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Are there any 'easter eggs' in the Legacy GT? Anything undocumented or unadvertised that is at least somewhat cool?

Jack up your car and remove the wheels one by one. Let the car back to the ground off the jack with the wheels off. Start 'er up, put it gear and and floor it. The nav screen will flash "Darwin Award"!

(don't ask me how I know this!):lol:

Archived