LegacyGT.com

Anyone going XX Tuning this weekend?

STiSubie109

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's get a list together, Im def in for this year. I was there last year but only for an hour or two

guys pm me for those of you that are going im one of the people in charge of the meet i tryed posting a thread but mods wouldnt allow it for some reason:confused:... please post or pm me so i can add you to the list we have about 55 people already:icon_mrgr

i may be going with a buddy

nice... just let me know when your deff going. This meet should be pretty good!... also if you guys want to ride up together there will be a meeting spot on RT 34 off the merit parkway i will be there around 9 ish and we will be leaving around 10 to head up to xx i have a couple of guys video taping and stuff! for more info just pm me or post thanks!

yeah, but i plan on lookin for more to complain about. see if there is anything else i can sneek in. otherwise, i'm not concerned about the cost or doing the repair. no big deal. and my ECU seems to be fine. no fan running when the car is cold that i've noticed. NOT that i've noticed my car as it's parked at a friends house for the past month while i get a new roof on mine. damn i hate slow lazy roofers who are afraid of the cold!

u serious? wow....i figure that worcester would be the second known town in Mass....or maybe you know it as Wooster? :lol:

lol now wooster ive herd of... i dont know to many places in mass, only time i go there is when im passing though to go to VT :spin:

Wooohhssstttaaahhh Guy

or the "Dirty Wooo"

I'm looking forward to this, gotta show the wrx boys what grown men drive :lol:

but on a more serious note this should be fun, I'll have my big turbo in my then too:wub:

ps- I only make the above statement because a young fool said to me that he would think about buying a LGT when he gets "older":confused: I said jeeez I'm only 28:cool:

or the "Dirty Wooo"

I'm looking forward to this, gotta show the wrx boys what grown men drive :lol:

but on a more serious note this should be fun, I'll have my big turbo in my then too:wub:

ps- I only make the above statement because a young fool said to me that he would think about buying a LGT when he gets "older":confused: I said jeeez I'm only 28:cool:

:lol::lol: you should have smacked him! only real men drive cars with BIG WINGS (STI):lol::lol: J/K...... lgt was the first car i looked at i dont think its an age thing.. more personal preference its more low key... but the meet should deff be tons of fun like i said ill be at commuter lot for any one who wants to cruise together

Archived