LegacyGT.com

east Japanese Restaurant - palisades center

red beast

• 3 weeks later...
there's alot better & cheaper place about 5 mins down the road from there & you don't gotta deal with that f-ing mall. I'll check out this place one night though when I'm there. I generally try to avoid that mall. The parking lot is designed to keep people IN (seriously).
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

The parking lot is designed to keep people IN (seriously).

Unless you're trying to get in...then they're trying to make you park FAR AWAY.

And I think only once have I found parking under cover, what with all of the wasted space.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Unless you're trying to get in...then they're trying to make you park FAR AWAY.

And I think only once have I found parking under cover, what with all of the wasted space.

it wasn't originally designed that way. They re-did it to make it tougher so you just keep driving around in there. Seriously.

I hate that mall. If I need to go there for something I go on a tuesday night at like 8pm.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• 8 months later...
Next to the freshness of the fish, the most important thing about any Japanese restaurant is that it be run by Japanese. I've got no problem with Chinese or Korean people, but it pisses me off to walk into a Japanese reataurant and find that there is no one with whom to practice my Nohon. It's like they assume us haoles can't tell the difference.

this is better

http://www.thorninpaw.com/u/htdocs/thorni/image/body_sushi.jpg

Wow, dude where is that at?!

LOL

I am sure that raw fish will do very well on a woman's body..... :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Anyways, yea this is called "Nyotai Mori" in Japanese to be correct.

Archived