LegacyGT.com

STI Trunk Spoiler has Landed!

Decay

I got it today, the STI Trunk Lip Spolier direct from Japan!

I paid 57750 yen ($540 USD). I saved on the shipping and customs and taxes by having a friend who was coming back bring it back for me on the plane.

Unfortuantly, I am in the middle of moving from one place to another, so I have no time to put the wing on right now. I will post pictures when it is on.

For the meanwhile, here are photos of the wing as it came. (the arctic white pearl is the same as the satin white pearl)

enjoy!

IMGP3127.JPG.87e31815b045118f065e67073e898722.JPG

IMGP3128.JPG.9ae3db1df54f757de7d44ec09c2ccdbd.JPG

He hasn't installed it yet because he's moving :). I'm glad you got everything sorted out with shipping and pricing, Decay. I can't wait till you install it. From the looks of the spoiler, it looks like you have to drill holes in the trunk lid?
-ben

That is indeed a JDM back massager (lol)! I haven't had a chance yet to take a look at the brake light assembly, but it comes with a sticker you put over your exisiting third brake light so you don't ahve to disconnect the light and you won't see dual lights. There are really cheap looking japanese instructions included, I'll see if i can scan them and post them cool paper template comes with it too so you know exactly where to drill holes in your trunk.

[quote name='Decay']That is indeed a JDM back massager (lol)! I haven't had a chance yet to take a look at the brake light assembly, but it comes with a sticker you put over your exisiting third brake light so you don't ahve to disconnect the light and you won't see dual lights. There are really cheap looking japanese instructions included, I'll see if i can scan them and post them cool paper template comes with it too so you know exactly where to drill holes in your trunk.[/QUOTE] Are you going to drill the holes yourself or get them proffesionaly drilled? B4

If you do drill them yourself, be sure to use an awl to lightly dimple the metal before drilling. Drill bits love to dance and skip around on painted sheetmetal as you start the hole. Also consider drilling a small hole and using a hole enlarger bit to bring it up to size. Craig

Archived